Thank you for your interest in joining ECO. ECO is a denominational entity under the umbrella of The Fellowship of Presbyterians. We are thrilled to see God working in powerful ways through the birth of this new expression of the Reformed faith.
ECO is firmly committed to a Christ-centered theology, accountability, and new patterns of leadership and nurture: a new way of doing and being the church. The Theology of ECO is Christ-centered, Reformed and evangelical. To be a part of ECO, pastors and other ordained leaders must adopt the theological affirmations found in our confessions and written into our essential tenets. The Polity of ECO is designed to catalyze ministry and mission in the congregations, recognizing that our mission is to a changed and rapidly changing world.
Please review the resources and process provided below as you prayerfully consider your next steps. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understanding ECO: 11 Characteristics
- Things to Consider Before Leaving the PC(USA)
- ECO Vision
- ECO Polity
HEALTH & WELFARE
- ECO Health & Welfare Benefit Guide
- ECO Health & Welfare Plan Overview Presentation
- ECO Employee Health & Welfare Plan (complete in order to participate in Health & Welfare program)
- ECO Health & Welfare Plan Rate Sheet
- Website for Health & Welfare program
- ECO Retirement Plan Overview Presentation (given at February 2013 Orlando conference)
- Website for information and registration
As you review ECO’s Retirement plan, our representatives at Envoy Financial would like to assist you. This plan is available to all ECO churches. If you have any questions, please contact Dave McHenry at 888.879.1376. Dave will be able to assist you with questions specific to the retirement program and your particular needs.