ECO now has its own, brand-new website at www.eco-pres.org. Until now, ECO and The Fellowship have shared a single web platform. The mission of our two organizations remains the same: Building flourishing churches that make disciples of Jesus Christ. But The Fellowship and ECO are living out this mission in different ways and contexts, meaning it’s important for each organization to have its own website to share its story, priorities, and next steps in the mission. We also plan to launch a new website for The Fellowship this summer. In the meantime, we will gradually remove detailed information about ECO from this website and point you toward the new ECO website for the latest information, resources, and events related to their work as a denomination.
Some of the features of the new ECO site include:
- Responsive Design. The ECO site was made using responsive design, meaning the website will adjust to any size device. From smart phones to touchscreen tablets, small laptops to widescreen desktops, the ECO website customizes to function wherever you are.
- Gallery of Member Churches. The scrolling carousel of photos on the homepage shows actual pictures from congregations that have joined ECO. The ethos of ECO is not to be an institutional body, but a community of people. As ECO grows, so will the assembly of photos, highlighting the diversity and energy each member church brings.
- Story, Name & Goals. Since ECO is new, it’s important to have buy-in around the basics. We offer a Who We Are and Initiatives section to understand our name, makeup, priorities, and goals. You can also dig into fundamentals in the Theology and Structure sections.
- Resources & Videos: We want information to be easy to access. Our Resources section is divided into categories that allow congregations and pastors to find or search for downloadable PDFs. The Video page is designed for easy view of past events and speakers for both ECO and The Fellowship.
- Interaction: Job Board, Blog, & Giving. We invite engagement. Is your church hiring and you want to share it with the ECO network? Email ECO with open positions and they’ll be posted to the Job Board page. Starting this summer, the ECO Blog will be a forum to share stories, news, and ideas. And the Giving page allows congregations to invest in the movement.
Thanks for your patience and partnership!